We are now using ClassDojo to communicate with parents and children. Parents who have not yet accepted the email invite have now been sent a message via text with their individual code. Most parents now have a Dojo account set up but if this is not the case, please email the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you across a link to get this set up. We are using this to share learning, set tasks and keep in touch with families.
For those of you who missed our latest update on Dojo, please see below:
The instructions to use the code are:-
New to ClassDojo?
1. Download the ClassDojo app
2. Open app and tap 'Parent' to
create a parent account
3. Enter name, email & create
4. Tap ‘Add child (+)’ and use
the code sent.
Already have a Parent Account on ClassDojo?
1. Open the ClassDojo app on
2. Log in as a Parent (if you
aren’t already). Ensure
you’re logged in as a Parent,
not a Student or Teacher!
3. Tap the Kids section/avatars
at the bottom of the screen
4. Add child using the code sent.
If you need additional support or a new code please email email@example.com
Thank you and keep safe.